Friday 9 March 2018

Experiments


The sentiment was created at the time I printed the image.

I've used Copics to colour it with and also a black Copic liner, a black polychromos pencil and a white gel pen.

Originally I was going to use some orange DP, but thought the green made the image stand out more.  It's from Studio Light.

The experimentation was how I created the speckled background.  I got very inky my own fault but you just go with these things.

I used some Copic blender on a sponge.  Then I used a black Copic to add some colour to the sponge.  I then flicked the sponge onto the card with my nail.  I repeated it a few times with black and green Copic.  I then added a few dot of black in with my liner.

I have orange and black fingers / nails today LOL!!

Hope you like my card, thanks for visiting
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sparkles - Clean and Simple
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Clean and Simple
Craft Rocket - Something New (new technique)
Pearly Sparkles - Flowers
Try It On Tuesday - Mums The Word
Fab n Funky - Mother's Day
Creative Craft Cottage - Make It Feminine
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Challenge 23

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

froebelsternchen said...

An AMAZING card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! oxo Susi

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a gorgeous creation Andrea, your Mum will love it. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is SO pretty! Beautiful image and gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CAS ’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Chrissy said...

Very,very,pretty Andrea..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely floral project. Thanks for joining us at Through the craftroom door this week.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful floral card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Paddington fan said...

What a lovely card, the gladioli are stunning, love the colour! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles monthly challenges this time. I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
Sparkles DT

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card and the floral image is beautiful in those colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, hugs, Valerie

Rika said...

beautiful card.

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge !
Hope to see you again.