Wednesday 18 May 2016

A Little Worried

This cute little bunny from Cre8tive Hands (our sponsor at Outlawz Sketch) looks a little worried to me, or maybe just curious :D

He's been coloured white by using some grey Copics.  The rest was done with ProMarkers.

Here's our sketch for today.


I've used neutral design papers to make a clean looking card so the green and pink on the image pop.  The design papers are from Maja Design and First Edition.

I've had the ribbon for a while now but I think it was a Docrafts one and made a hand tied bow.

I've finished the card off with a few black gems and left it blank so it can be personalised later.

Hope to see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Ribbon or Lace



No comments: